Job Code :
Live Nation Networks (Sponsorship)
Atlanta GA US 30303
Job Type :
Career Level :
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible :
Job Description :
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com
, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com
is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
This successful sponsorship sales professional will be responsible for creating and selling branded, high-impact music marketing programs across our Atlanta properties.
- Create, package and sell solution-based music marketing programs for Live Nation amphitheater, club and theater venues and digital media, throughout the Atlanta market area
- Meet or exceed revenue and key account goals
- Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories
- Craft sales presentations that creatively and distinctly differentiate and communicate unique assets to targeted prospects
- Educate / position Live Nation assets and marketing capabilities to the sponsor/ advertiser marketplace; demonstrate the branding values of live music tie-ins with our club and theaters to create unique marketing value with Live Nation's assets
- Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close deals that will keep you performing to expectations in tracking to your budget
- Oversee sponsor contracts, invoicing, and accounts receivable or develop processes to ensure execution and collections
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- A reputation as a "go-getter" and "Rainmaker "
- Solid relationships with senior level marketing executives at relevant marketing corporations located in or doing business in the market
- Key agency contacts with media buyers, planners and senior media management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
- Sufficient understanding of media / advertising buys to communicate value of sponsorship vs. pure media as a marketing solution
- Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- A creative salesperson with the ability to open doors and a demonstrated track record closing innovative sponsorships and integrated marketing programs
- High energy and a personality that thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated high-level relationship building and negotiating skills
- Overall Minimum Experience: 5-10 years in cross-platform sponsorship sales, including digital and media experience
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html
to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)