Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Serve food and beverage items with a knowledgeable, friendly and helpful manner to all guests
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Greet all guests at table
· Respond to guest inquiries regarding menu, wine list, upcoming shows
· Inform guests of daily specials and make recommendations
· Suggestive selling of menu items, beverages, desserts, etc.
· Anticipate and respond to guest needs
· Respond to guest concerns/complaints regarding food or service and correct errors or resolve complaints with a friendly, positive attitude
· Organize and prioritize service per appropriate service sequence
· Take menu, beverage and bar orders from guests and communicate orders to kitchen and/or bar through aloha terminal
· Deliver beverages to table
· Perform opening/running/closing duties according to Cobb’s policy
· Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift
· Recognize when guests are becoming too intoxicated and refuse further service of alcohol in a courteous and safety-minded manner, bringing it to the attention of a manager
· Have the ability to memorize menus and daily specials
· Pre-bus tables: remove dirty plates, glasses, etc., from table once guest has finished
· Clean spills on tables or around work area
· Maintain Cobb’s safety and sanitation standards
· Prepare guest checks (on aloha terminal) and check for accuracy
· Receive payment and process cash, credit card or traveler’s check transactions
· Have knowledge of all comedy shows, promotional or special events in the house
· Assist other servers or other employees as needed
Skills & Qualities Desired :
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)