Job Code :
North American Concerts
Dallas TX US 75201
Job Type :
Career Level :
Some College Coursework Completed
Job Description :
The Dallas, TX office of Live Nation, a leading live event and venue management company, is seeking energetic and motivated interns for fall, spring and summer internships. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to gain hands-on experience in the music business.
Interns will learn about various aspects of the Marketing and Talent departments, such as efficient internet research, developing and executing promotions, street team coordination and miscellaneous duties. Interns will be given the opportunity to learn on-site at all events at Gexa Energy Pavilion during the concert season. Participation in weekly marketing meetings will give the intern the opportunity to learn from the marketing team and see firsthand how a production comes together.
Job Requirements :
- Junior or Senior at an accredited College or University and eligible to receive college credit (students are responsible for obtaining pre-approval from their department's academic advisor).
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license a must
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications, Music or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of social media management preferred
- The ability to multi-task efficiently on a daily basis
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
- The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
- Some evenings, weekends and holidays are required
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)