Job Code :
North American Concerts
Beverly Hills CA US 90210
Job Type :
Career Level :
Some College Coursework Completed
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible :
Job Description :
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com
, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com
is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation’s Digital Marketing Department is seeking an intern who will assist in the implementation of its marketing efforts, specifically in the following areas: online sweepstakes, mobile promotions, and email campaigns. Our overarching goal is to connect with and distribute messaging to consumers (fans of music/artists) in such a way that is targeted, welcomed, and will ultimately encourage positive word-of-mouth about our services.
Job Requirements :
- Quality-check email marketing campaigns; i.e. test email campaign links, ensure consistent formatting, help carry out on-time deployment
- Edit and update artist/event tour schedules
- Enter and appropriately organize artists/venues/customers in the Live Nation database
- Research venue & artist information using the Live Nation & Ticketmaster databases
- Organize & analyze statistics from delivered email campaigns
- Prepare and classify new customer data to be added to the Live Nation database
- Attend multiple weekly conference calls discussing new marketing strategies and updates in email, social & mobile marketing
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school majoring in business, marketing, communication or related field Must be for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have an avid interest in music, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and an overall interest in learning about the music industry
- Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking
- Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel
- Graphic design experience a plus, but not a necessity
- Part-Time attendance 2-3 days per week, Monday through Friday; negotiated shifts between the hours of 10AM-6PM
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html
to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)